Adelaide Family Law Registry
Roma Mitchell Commonwealth Law Courts Building
3 Angas Street, Adelaide SA 5000
GPO Box 9991 Adelaide SA 5001
DX Box: DX 156 Adelaide
Phone: 1300 352 000 Fax: (08) 8219 1625
Phones available: 8:30am - 5pm
Counter open: 8:45am - 4:30pm
Adelaide Family Law Registry provides registry services to both the Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit Court which include:
- lodgement of documents
- providing procedural advice and responding to enquiries
- listing of cases.
How to get there
- The Family Court is situated on floors ground to four in the Commonwealth Law Courts building, 3 Angas Street, Adelaide. The building is on the south eastern boundary of Victoria Square/Tarndanyangga.
- Victoria Square/Tarndanyangga is on some of the major bus routes through the city. A free tram service runs along King William street, through Victoria Square/Tarndanyangga to the railway station on North Terrace. The Market car park is within easy walking distance of the Court.
- There is a taxi rank nearby in front of the Market Arcade adjacent to the Hilton Hotel on Victoria Square/Tarndanyangga.
- The Bee-Line Bus service runs along King William Street and Travels between Victoria Square/Tarndanyangga (Glenelg tram) and the railway station on North Terrace. The 99C loop is a free bus service that also stops in Victoria Square/Tarndanyangga.
What facilities are available
back to top
- Toilets are located as signed on each floor. Disabled toilet facilities and parenting facilities are located on each floor.
- Wheelchair access to the building is via the main entry on Angas Street.
- If you require the assistance of an interpreter, please call 1300 352 000 in advance.
- If you require special security arrangements, please call 1300 352 000 in advance.
- Video and telephone conferencing facilities are available, please call 1300 352 000 in advance.
- There are a number of snack bars and coffee shops in the market precinct. A cafe is also located on the ground floor of the building.