Dandenong Family Law Registry
Street address: 53-55 Robinson Street, Dandenong
Postal address: GPO Box 9991 Dandenong Vic 3175
DX Box: DX 17521 Dandenong
Phone: 1300 352 000 Fax: (03) 9767 6286
Phones available: 8:30am - 5:00pm
Counter open: 8:45am - 4:30pm
Dandenong Family Law Registry provides registry services to both the Family Court of Australia and the Federal Circuit Court which include:
- lodgement of documents
- providing procedural advice and responding to enquiries
- mail handling
- listing of cases
How to get there
- The Registry is located within a short walk from the bus terminal on Thomas Street and the Dandenong railway station.
- Public car parks are located on Robinson Street (directly opposite the Court) and on Rodd Street.
- Disabled car parking is available close to the front entrance.
What facilities are available
- Public telephones are available on the ground and first floor.
- Toilets (including disabled toilets) are located on the ground floor. Public toilets are also located on the first floor (off the counselling waiting area).
- Wheelchair access to the building is via the front entrance (Robinson Street).
- Interpreters can be arranged to assist in explaining procedures and to interpret at court hearings, conferences and appointments. Arrangements must be made in advance by contacting the Registry.
- Hearing Loops and telephone conferencing facilities are available by prior arrangement with the Registry.
- There is a snack and cold drink machine as well as a hot drink machine located on Level 1.
Dandenong Family Law Registry provides a range of services such as the filing of applications, information sessions and child dispute services. Judicial Officers conduct duty lists at the Registry.
Duty Lawyer Service
Victoria Legal Aid provides a duty lawyer to the Dandenong Family Law Registry to provide advice and representation for people who have not had an opportunity to see a lawyer before going to court. For more details contact Victoria Legal Aid.
Circuits and Child Dispute Services
The Dandenong Family Law Registry provides Registrar circuits to the Gippsland area of Victoria as well as visiting child dispute services to this region. Contact the Dandenong Family Law Registry on 1300 352 000 for more information.
If you need to make special arrangements for your security
Special security needs can be met. Arrangements must be made in advanced by contacting the Registry on 1300 352 000.
Go back to top of page