If you disagree with the outcome of a court matter (the final, interim, or procedural orders of a judicial officer), this is not a matter that the Chief Justice or the Chief Executive Officer can investigate. Allegations that a judicial officer has made a mistake in the decisions made as part of court proceedings, and dissatisfaction about the evidence relied upon, can only be addressed by way of the formal appeal process.

There are time limits for filing an appeal. The Court’s website has information on appeal processes. You may wish to seek legal advice to determine whether appealing the decision in your case is appropriate. Please note that court staff cannot provide legal advice.