The Court has published a Judicial Complaints Procedure. This applies to conduct of a judge in court or in connection with a case in the Family Court, or in connection with the performance of a judge's judicial functions. For complaints about the outcome of a court case or the decision of a judicial officer, see: Complaints about court outcomes and judicial decisions

Complaints about a delay in the delivery of a reserved judgment are also dealt with in the above Procedure.

You may send a complaint by email to: