The 2018 release of the Commonwealth Courts Portal introduces new features to improve your eFiling.
You can now:
- lodge more documents, including application/response types, via a direct upload process with significantly reduced data re-entry
- lodge fee reductions and exemption (for financial hardship) applications
- upload correspondence related to your matter
- outline special considerations including safety, urgency, interpreter requests and/or other practical assistance for court events, such as a hearing loop
- upload documents up to 30MB in size (original limit was 10MB), and
- lodge Parenting Orders seeking Family Dispute Resolution exemptions.
Livechat on the website
1300 352 000